the dogwood branch
An upscale, home goods consignment shop located in Historic Onancock on the Eastern Shore of Virginia.
Proceeds from sales go to the Eastern Shore of Virginia Historical Society.
Monday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Thursday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Friday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
4 North St.
Onancock, VA 23417
Follow The Dogwood Branch on Facebook!
We are now accepting consignment items. Below is a list of items we are looking for as well as those we cannot carry. If you have any questions, please call us at 757.787.8012 or email photos to email@example.com.
Thank you so much for your support!
ITEMS WE ARE SEEKING
- Antique and better modern furniture
- Oriental or other fine rugs
- Paintings, sculpture, and other types of art including artist and artisan consignments
- Select home decor including ceramics, art glass, wood, metal etc.
- Dining accessories
- Sterling silver
- Lamps and light fixtures
- Decorative garden and landscape accents
- Pristine linens and quilts
- Fine jewelry as well as better-quality costume jewelry, including vintage
- Local interest books, especially those out of print
- Upscale or vintage kitchen equipment/furnishings
- Vintage tools
- Luxury leather goods
- Old metal toys and gameboard sets
- Fireplace accessories
WE CURRENTLY DO NOT ACCEPT
Clothing; most Victorian furniture; sets of dishes or glassware; electronics; appliances; books other than local interest; magazines; firearms; sporting goods; most mass-market collectibles; draperies or curtains; home health accessories; fabric or notions;cloth toys; dolls.
The Dogwood Branch accepts quality consignments and donations based on the potential market for any given item as well as with regard to current inventory and space considerations.
For up-to-date information, follow The Dogwood Branch on Facebook!