the dogwood branch
An upscale, home goods consignment shop located in Historic Onancock on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. Proceeds from sales will be donated to the Eastern Shore of Virginia Historical Society.
Monday 11 AM - 3 PM
Thursday 11 AM - 3 PM
Friday 11 AM - 3 PM
Saturday 10 AM - 4 PM
4 North Street
Onancock, Virginia 23417
Follow The Dogwood Branch on Facebook!
We are now accepting consignment items. We have prepared a list of items we are looking for as well as those that we can not carry. If you have any questions please call us at 787-8012 or email your photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your support!
ITEMS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Antique and better modern furniture
- Oriental or other fine rugs
- Paintings, sculpture and other types of art including artist and artisan consignments
- Select home decor including ceramics, art glass, wood, metal etc.
- Dining accessories
- Sterling silver
- Lamps and lighting fixtures
- Decorative garden and landscape accents
- Pristine linens and quilts
- Fine jewelry as well as better quality costume jewelry including vintage
- Local interest books esp. those out of print
- Upscale or vintage kitchen equipment / furnishings
- Vintage tools
- Luxury leather goods
- Old metal toys and game board sets
- Fireplace accessories
WE CURRENTLY DO NOT ACCEPT
clothing, most Victorian furniture, sets of dishes or glassware, electronics, appliances, books other than local interest, magazines, firearms, sporting goods, most mass market collectibles, draperies or curtains, home health accessories, fabric or notions, cloth toys, dolls
Dogwood branch accepts quality consignments and donations based upon the potential market for any given item as well as with regard to current inventory and space considerations
For up-to-date information, follow The Dogwood Branch on Facebook!