The Grand Opening Reception for The Dogwood Branch will be held Friday, November 3 from 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. at 4 North Street, Onancock.
The specific opening date of the shop is scheduled for the end of October
Hours of Operation
Monday, Thursday, and Friday, 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Saturday from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
We are now accepting consignment items. We have prepared a list of items we are looking for as well as those that we can not carry. Proceeds from the sales will be donated to the ESVHS. If you have any questions please call us at 787-8012 or email your photos to: executivedirector@shore history.org
Thank you so much for your support!!!
Items We Are Looking For
- Antique and better modern furniture
- Oriental or other fine rugs
- Paintings, sculpture and other types of art including artist and artisan consignments
- Select home decor including ceramics, art glass, wood, metal etc.
- Dining accessories
- Sterling silver
- Lamps and lighting fixtures
- Decorative garden and landscape accents
- Pristine linens and quilts
- Fine jewelry as well as better quality costume jewelry including vintage
- Local interest books esp. those out of print
- Upscale or vintage kitchen equipment / furnishings
- Vintage tools
- Luxury leather goods
- Old metal toys and game board sets
- Fireplace accessories
We Currently Do Not Accept
clothing, most Victorian furniture, sets of dishes or glassware, electronics, appliances, books other than local interest, magazines, firearms, sporting goods, most mass market collectibles, draperies or curtains, home health accessories, fabric or notions, cloth toys, dolls
Dogwood branch accepts quality consignments and donations based upon the potential market for any given item as well as with regard to current inventory and space considerations